POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: General Dentist
LOCATION: Blackwell, OK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
“Large enough to serve, local enough to care.”
Blackwell Dentistry is looking for a General Dentist to join their team. Since 2013, Dr. Aaron Neale and Blackwell Dentistry have provided affordable dentistry, unparalleled convenience, and outstanding customer service to every patient who walks through the door. Blackwell Dentistry offers a comprehensive variety of services to all ages, from preventive essentials like checkups and cleanings to state-of-the-art dental implants for correcting tooth loss. Their expansive suite of services includes implants, braces, 3rd molars, RCTs on all teeth, Botox, dermal fillers, veneers, and more (they even offer IV sedation)! The only thing currently not offered is bone grafting, but they would love to have an Associate bring that in-house if that is your passion or expertise.
Dr. Neale and his team invest in their local Blackwell, OK community beyond quality dental care. They give back through donations, scholarships, sponsorships for sports teams or community events, random acts of kindness, and so much more! Blackwell offers a small-town charm that embraces past traditions while forming a path to the future. The town has two nearby lakes for those who enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and fishing. For other entertainment, there is a new theater, arcade, and bowling alley! Additionally, with the low cost of living, it is a great place to start your career and save money or lay roots and raise a family.
This Dentist opportunity includes:
- $25K Sign on Bonus
- $5K Relocation Bonus
- $2,000 Annual CE allowance
- Cover malpractice
- Uncapped earning potential $200,000+
- Guaranteed salary during credentialing
- Working alongside a hands-on owner who can offer training and mentorship on both the clinical and business aspects of the practice
- State-of-the-art office with comprehensive patient care
- Robust benefit package including full medical benefits & 401k
- DMD or DDS froan m accredited dental school
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Ability to maintain state-required insurance coverage
- New graduate applicants accepted
Whether you are just starting your career or a seasoned vet, if you are looking for an office that does it all while playing an integral role in its local community, this is the opportunity for you!