POSITION TYPE: Dental Clinic
SPECIALTY UNIT: Office Manager
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salaries are $25 – $31 hourly
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you willing to learn and grow with an amazing team? Do you have what it takes to succeed and create value? We are a small group of local doctor-owned practices in the South Florida area.
We believe in having a small practice feel but the support of a group behind you. We create life-changing smiles through exceptional patient experience and clinical excellence in general and specialty dentistry.
If you have a minimum of 3 years of office Manager experience and are familiar with open dental software, then please apply ASAP. We are looking to fill this position. The location for this position will be our Palm Beach office in the prestigious and upscale area of Palm Beach. This location is busy and has multiple providers and specialties under one roof.
Our ideal candidate is a leader with experience in dental front desk and treatment planning. Knowledge of Dental insurance claims, verification, and eligibility is a must. We are looking for a team player with passion and a positive attitude. Our office only works by everyone working together as a team!
You lead your team to success with a positive attitude and a drive to succeed.
We work hard to provide our patients with an amazing experience and believe in treating our patients like family – We are looking for a ROCKSTAR to join our team!!
- Greet and welcome patients
- Manage the reception area
- Open and Close dental office according to office protocol.
- Maintain a professional welcome area clean and organized.
- Manage front office duties, including answering the phones, and checking office mail and email.
- office Managers with Treatment plans, scheduling patients addressing any concerns, and answering any questions.
- Office Manager with posting payment into Open Dental.
- Office Manager with Dr’s payroll.
- Make sure all consent forms and financing paperwork are duly filled out and signed by the patient.
- Coordinating referrals to other dental professionals
- Entering patient information into our computer system.
- Minimum 2-3 years of dental experience
- Experience billing, posting, and explaining insurance to patients
- Experience presenting and converting treatment plans
- Customer service experience
- Open Dental experience a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
Benefits For Full-time employees ONLY!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation / PTO
Dental insurance employee discount health insurance paid time off
Palm Beach, FL 33480: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN A DENTAL OFFICE.
YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR DENTAL EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION.