- Position: Dental Practice Manager
- Location: Plantation, FL
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- Setting: Multi-Specialty Practice
- Compensation Range: $70,000 -$80,000 per year
- 401k + Match
- Bonus Structure
The Practice Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of the practice and facilitating strong customer service and patient interaction. These activities include communication with referring practices and patients, staff training and scheduling, quality control, staff meetings, as well as presentation of fees for professional services.
This position is also responsible for ensuring efficiency of front and back office operations and for monitoring, coaching, and training front office staff in addition to overseeing the revenue cycle management of the practice. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of dental experience and have knowledge of Open Dental software.
- Reliable and committed work ethic
- Knowledge of dental billing
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred