Job Title: Dental Lab Tech
Benefits: Full – health, dental & transit pass (50% company/50% employee), PTO
Location, Boston, Massachetis
Shift time: 10:00 – 6:00
Salary: 60k – 70k based on experience.
– CDT is not required.
* Excellent knowledge of dental laboratory terminology.
* Knowledge of dental laboratory tools and equipment.
* Pouring implant impressions (closed tray and open tray).
* Familiarity with most prosthetic components and experience with abutments handling.
* Mounting models on articulators is a must.
* Familiarity with verification jig, occlusion blocks, trial denture base fabrication.
* CAM experience (3D printing and milling).
* Staining and glazing.
3 to 5 years of experience working in a dental lab setting in the Crown and Bridge Department.
– Fabrication and repairing of dental prostheses, specifically crowns, bridges, and implants restorations by stacking porcelain or finishing pressed porcelain on metal, zirconia and eMax copings.
– Knowledge of dental implants from single implant restorations to full arch cases.
– Excellent knowledge of different crown and bridge materials and the process to fabricate (PMMA, PFM, PFZ, Zirconia, Hybrid Ceramics, Composites).
– Thorough understanding of dental anatomy and occlusion.
– Zirconia/eMax material experience – both anterior and posterior.
– Able to pour, articulate and mount stone models (implant impressions) is a must.
– Create verification jigs, base plates, occlusion rims, for implant restorations.
– knowledge of milling CAM Software / Hardware is a plus.