- Job: Registered Dental Hygienist
- Location: Greenfield, MA
- Salary: $42-$55 based on experience
- Status: Full-Time
We are looking for an outgoing full-time Registered Dental Hygienist with strong interpersonal skills to join our fast-paced dental office. Experience is preferred and a current dental hygienist license is required. Our modern, fully digital practices provide restorative care, fixed and removable prosthodontics, endodontics, extractions, and implant restorations.
What we offer for full-time:
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus program
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k + Match
- Plus additional benefits not listed here
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, reviewing health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting, and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing, and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Making impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or advanced degree in Registered Dental Hygienist
- State certification/license as required to work as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- One year or more of Registered Dental Hygienist experience preferred, but open to no experience for the right candidate.
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health, and quality work.
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions To Make Our Teams, Patients, and Practices Happier and Healthier!
- Positive Energy We are enthusiastic, empathetic, compassionate, optimistic, generous, kind, and passionate.
- Partnership Work collaboratively together to achieve shared goals. We accomplish more together than as individuals. We are better together.
- Communication Set clear expectations and feedback to our patients and team members.
- Growth – We strive to continuously improve and are goal-oriented. We grow always in all ways.