POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician Cad Cam
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Do you want to work in a State-of-the-Art Laboratory where your professionalism is appreciated? Here, you will work in a specific role with an exciting opportunity for growth.
You can’t beat this city’s beautiful location! It offers affordable housing, with excellent suburbs and some of the best-ranked schools in the country.
If your experience and the requirements below fit your background, this could be the opportunity you’ve always wanted.
The CAD Designer will interpret the dentists’ instructions via prescriptions and follow the lab’s step-by-step protocols. Utilize design software to produce 2D and 3D designs for surgical and restorative dental components.
● Scan, design and fabricate surgical and restorative dental components according to doctors’ prescription.
● Work with CAD/CAM software and technology including but not limited to 3Shape, ExoCad and Meshmixer.
● Work with 3D printers and light manufacturing CNC milling machines.
● Meets deadlines and requirements set by Digital Director.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Time management, prioritization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
● Excellent attention to detail, teamwork abilities, problem solving skills, communication skills and organizational skills.
● Able to troubleshoot basic issues with CAD programs.
● Able to use basic programs such as Microsoft office, G-suite, etc.
Education and Experience:
● Minimum 2-5 years dental laboratory experience as a CAD/CAM laboratory technician OR equivalent education and experience
● Experience with the following software programs: 3Shape, Exocad, Meshmixer and other desktop scanners and software
Short and long-term Disability
Company profit sharing
PTO, Sick time, Holidays
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.