Job Title: Outside Sales Rep for Dental lab
Salary: Commission only
Outside sales Rep for an Independently owned dental lab in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Remote – can be from any state.
seeking a sales representative to represent our growing dental laboratory. Candidate must have their own insured vehicle able to travel during the work week. In-office or (virtual if out-of-state) only required during training, and then once monthly, if required, for account management meetings. Candidate must exhibit excellent time management, punctuality, a student mentality, open-mindedness and a professional rapport. Previous dental experience preferred but not required.
Ideal candidate can start as soon as possible. Please contact us for an interview.
- Service current territory clients while gaining new accounts throughout assigned territory.
- Track and detail prospective clients; sales tracking.
- Participate in laboratory training to educate yourself on all aspects of what and how we operate, along with full product knowledge (4-6 weeks in-person and off-site training in laboratory).
- Assist in promoting business-based events and courses throughout your territory.
- Host luncheon meetings with prospective clients to market products and services.
- Provide amazing customer service.
- Attend client dinner education courses to represent our company and network with current and prospective clients.
- Network with territory sales representatives of various implant companies and coordinate joint educational programs.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Contract
- SIMPLE IRA
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Off-site but in-person in dental offices