POSITION TYPE: Implant Manufacture
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental technician Customer/Technical support
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salary: 70K – 80K + commissions based on revenue of client managed.
Expand our brand awareness by offering always the best support to our partners as well as technical assessment.
Involved into product training no matter if at B2B or B2C level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Introduce our Product portfolio and Digital Solutions through supporting partners under a B2B environment
• Provides advice, system presentation and training for direct partners as well as support its workshops for dental technicians and dentists in the area of the CAD / CAM product
• Schedule jointly meetings and visits to dental laboratories, dental clinician practices, corporate groups, distributors and to maintain and build customer relationships aiding to maximize sales, increase distribution and achieve company targets.
• Carries out market observations, paying particular attention to the strategies and tactics of competitors, and reports these regularly to direct supervisors and product management
• Regularly takes part in national events, trade fairs, congresses and training courses.
• Dental Technician preferably with at least 2-3 year experience
• Experience in CAD Software Exocad and 3Shape
• Professional experience in sales of dental products would be an asset. Not mandatory
• Customer, sales and success-oriented
• Good presentation, communication, training and influencing skills
• Team player and able to work successfully in a matrix organization
• Very good written and spoken English skills (additional languages like Spanish would be an asset)
• Very good MS Office knowledge
• Driving license
• Willing to travel.
Position is remote to work from home but from time to time might need to travel to do on site training to clients (Labs, clinics, distributors) and attend trade shows.
We offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing Multinational company.