Position Type: Dentistry
Specialty Unit: Treatment Coordinator
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Full-time longterm
Shift: Tuesday through Thursday 10:30am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 7 AM to 3:30 PM
Every other Saturday 7:30 AM to 2 PM
Are you passionate about building confident smiles and exceeding patent expectations? Our client is seeking a full-time Treatment Coordinator to play a vital role in transforming lives through beautiful smiles. They are a state of the art orthodontic practice utilizing digital scanners and 3D printing technology. The practice is truly the future of orthodontics and is growing very quickly!
The Treatment Coordinator is responsible for seamlessly guiding patients through their orthodontic journey from consultation to completion.
- Become the bridge between patients and doctor by clearly explaining treatment options, timelines and finances.
- Drive informed decisions using your persuasive communication skills.
- Negotiate payment plans and navigate complexities ensuring financial viability for each patient.
- Foster positive relationships by providing exceptional customer service with a hospitable demeanor.
- Maintain a well-organized workflow by handling appointments, scheduling procedure and tracking progress efficiently.
- Analyze patient concerns and proactively problem-solve using critical thinking and planning skills.
- Set and achieve goals to consistently exceed patient satisfaction and treatment plan adherence.
- Embrace our team spirit and collaborate effectively with doctor and staff.
- Proven sales experience, preferably within the dental industry.
- Professional demeanor with impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Active listener and critical thinker.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- Must be efficient in scheduling.
- Possess a professional and positive attitude and enjoys being around people.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Positive work environment