Position: Lead General Dentist
Our client has been providing families with full-service dental care for over 4 decades from children to seniors. Their skilled team of dentists and specialists provide the highest level of dental care to ensure healthy and happy smiles. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
They are seeking a patient focused Dentist to lead the office and care for their patients in their established, multi-specialty practice, utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry.
They welcome those with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
- Provide General Dentistry treatment and services to patients with clinically sound and compassionate care.
- Educate patients about oral hygiene and preventive dental care
- Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
- Show dedication and provide the highest quality of care to patients
- Guaranteed daily rate plus uncapped earning potential
- Sponsorship available for candidates requiring work authorization
- Continuing Education Course allowance
- Work location & hours flexibility
- Medical Benefits, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Senior Dentist Clinical Mentorship
- DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
- DDS / DMD degree and at least 5 years of work experience in a U.S Dental Practice or completed General Practice Residency
- Relevant State Dental License active in good standing
- Ability to be credentialed with insurances and governmental insurance programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in performing regular checkups and dental procedures
- Required skills include critical thinking, decision making, active listening, complex problem solving
- The ability to deliver a caring and supportive environment to patients