A large group organization is seeking an exceptional Cad Cam designer able to lead the department with quality dental design restorations.
FULLY REMOTELY POSITION
- Read, interpret and comprehend Rx data and client’s specifications
- Operate 3Shape, Knowledge of other systems like Exocad will be a plus.
- Design crowns and bridges, both full-contour monolithic and full-contour with substructures, using 3Shape design software, Be proficient in dental anatomy, morphology, function and terminology
- Must work well in a team environment, and independently
- Accuracy in work performed
- Dependable and consistent performance.
- Contribute to a safe, clean, and happy work environment
- High School /GED Equivalency with CDT(a Plus)
- Minimum 1-3 years in CAD-CAM 3shapes system inclusive of crown and bridge fabrication.
- Extensive knowledge of company products, logistics, and production scheduling
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-3 years of Experience as Dental Cad Cam designer
- Knowledge in Fixed( Anterior & Full Mouth)
Compensation and Benefits
55K – 60K base Salary
Health + dental insurance paid time off and 401k.