POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Cad Cam Ceramist Designer (CDT- MDT)
LOCATION: Remotely – 10001
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Large growing digital organization. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, we are backed by the world’s leading venture capital investors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designing anterior teeth and ideally have worked in an aesthetic dental lab where they were doing mostly anterior units.
· Have meaningful experience designing PFZs, PFMs, eMax, etc. in addition to anterior crowns and bridges.
· High level of familiarity with tooth anatomy/morphology.
Education and Experience:
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Certified Dental Technician (CDT) (MDT) certification with Cad Cam designing experience
· Minimum seven to ten years fabricating dental prosthetic appliances
· Requires manual dexterity, strong attention to detail and good spatial and visual perception
· Requires flexibility and adaptability to meet laboratory demands
· Ability to work with limited supervision
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program