POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Highly Experienced CAD Designer
LOCATION: Greater Philadelphia, PA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
A progressive laboratory is seeking a long-tenured individual, with career progression, committed to contributing positively to the company culture.
- Highly experienced CAD designer with
- Strong implant knowledge
- Ability to design monolithic crowns and bridges to full arch designs, implant abutments, implant bars, hybrid frameworks and sub-structures, and surgical guides.
- Must be proficient with design software and CAM milling strategies.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of occlusion, anatomy, and morphology.
- Experience with 3shape or Exocad is required.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid holiday & PTO time off.
Relocation package available
Career growth opportunities with the company.