Dental – Lab Dental Technician – Ceramist
POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician – Ceramist
LOCATION: York, PA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
As a dental technician you will be responsible for helping to improve teeth and for replacing lost teeth. You will improve teeth for aesthetic reasons, and work to the prescription of a dentist to make bridges, crowns, and dentures.
· Assessing and adjusting for accurate fit of crown & bridge dental prosthesis on a model, including contact, margins, and contour.
· Builds up all types of ceramic cases including large bridges, implant cases, all ceramic crowns, inlays, on lays, and veneers.
· Completes build ups, contours to specifications of all types of light cured restorations.
· Hand stacking of porcelain for aesthetics.
· Applying the full spectrum of tooth shades to the specifications and matching existing teeth.
· Applying final glaze layer and overseeing the accurate firing of the product at each stage required.
· Stain and glaze of all types of restorations
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Paid time off for full time employees
· Certification as a Registered Dental Technician.
· Five years of experience in dental technology, CAD design experience a plus.
· Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
· Must have a thorough understanding of porcelain pressing technology, crown morphology, and crown and bridge case design.