POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Experienced Dental Implant Treatment Planner
JOB TYPE: Full-Time (Permanent)
- Design treatment plans for varied implant cases, ranging from multi-unit to complex full-arch restorations.
- Design plans according to Doctors’ prescription requests and/or company parameters using 3Shape Implant Studio or other major implant planning software.
- Be a thought partner to our doctors to ensure that treatment plans meet their goals. This could include meeting with doctors virtually to review plans.
- Maintain strong attention to detail to produce high-quality treatment plans/designs that meet doctors’ specifications every time
- Communicate with our internal team in order to relay design questions or issues to Doctors
- Experienced user of 3Shape Design software required. Bonus points for experience with other software.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a dental laboratory treatment planner
- Experience working directly with doctors to review treatment and make any necessary changes.
- Experience with guided surgery
- Proficient in dental anatomy/terminology/morphology
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve independently
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining superior quality standards for every case
- Desire to work at a fast-growing, fully digital lab
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a plus, but not required
- CDT degree a plus, but not required
Monday – Friday
Remote Work OK