Dental Lab – Experienced Cosmetic/Aesthetic Smile Designers
POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Experienced Cosmetic/Aesthetic Smile Designers
LOCATION: Lindon, Utah
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking experienced cosmetic/aesthetic smile designers to join our team of passionate artists/craftsmen. The position is open to experienced smile designers, either traditional cosmetic waxers or digital smile designers using 3Shape or ExoCad.
The smile designer will work with a cosmetic ceramist and his/her team to create esthetically pleasing, functionally correct smile designs on full-arch, full-mouth and large implant esthetic cases.
· Must speak, read and write fluently in English.
· Must be a passionate, experienced, talented smile designer (traditional waxer or CAD designer).
· Must provide support to a cosmetic ceramist(s) as part of a team working together to achieve common goals with respect to quality, proper function and guidance, artistic realism, esthetic appeal, etc.
· Must collaborate with a cosmetic ceramist/team leader in creating aesthetically pleasing smile designs via traditional wax or CAD/CAM
· Must read, understand and carry out explicit instructions written on dental prescriptions with a very high degree of accuracy.
· Hand wax or digitally design full-contour and diagnostic smile designs (full arch & full mouth).
· Experience hand waxing large cosmetic/anterior cases or digitally designing using 3Shape or Exocad (5 years’ experience minimum).
· CAD Smile Designers: Must design 3-4 arches (8–10 unit cases) of smile design daily.
· Traditional Wax Smile Designers: Must create 2 + arches (8–10 unit cases) of smile design daily.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Health, Life and Disability Insurance benefits
· Paid time off / Paid Holidays