Dental Office Receptionist / Scheduler
POSITION TYPE: Dentistry – Clinical
SPECIALTY UNIT: Receptionist / Scheduler
LOCATION: Margate, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing Receptionist / Scheduler for our dental office. You will be responsible for interacting with guests and managing administrative tasks for the dental team. Duties will include scheduling patient appointments according to availability, explaining intake forms to new patients and processing payments after treatment.
· Greeting patients professionally both in person and on the phone.
· Quickly answering or properly referring questions and issues.
· Optimizing provider schedules and patient satisfaction with efficient scheduling.
· Notifying providers of patient arrivals.
· Comforting patients by anticipating anxieties and effectively answering questions.
· Ensuring availability of treatment information by retrieving and updating patient records.
· Verifying insurance documents.
· Maintaining office inventory and equipment by anticipating supply needs and expediting supply orders.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Dental benefits
· Retirement benefits
· High school diploma required – Associates Degree preferred.
· Computer experience required – MS Office Software / Dentrix Software.
· Must be efficient in scheduling.
· Possess a professional and positive attitude and enjoys being around people.