POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician / CAD CAM Designer
LOCATION: Remote (A great opportunity to work from home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
A large group organization is seeking an exceptional Cad Cam designer able to lead the department with quality dental design restorations.
FULL TIME REMOTE POSITION
· Read, interpret, and comprehend Rx data and client’s specifications.
· Operate 3Shape, Knowledge of other systems like Exocad will be a plus.
· Design crowns and bridges, both full-contour monolithic and full-contour with substructures, using 3Shape design software, Be proficient in dental anatomy, morphology, function and terminology.
· Must work well independently.
· Accuracy in work performed.
· Dependable and consistent performance.
· Base Salary – $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 yearly
· Direct Deposit
· Health and Dental Insurance benefits
· Paid time off (PTO)
· High School / GED Equivalency.
· Minimum 1-3 years in CAD-CAM 3shapes system inclusive of crown and bridge fabrication.
· Knowledge of company products, logistics, and production scheduling.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
· 1-3 years of Experiences as Dental Cad Cam designer.
· Knowledge in Fixed (Anterior & Full Mouth).