POSITION TYPE: Implant Surgical Guide Business Development Consultant
LOCATION: Position is mostly remote (25% travel required)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
SALARY: $65,000 base salary / Commission – average $10-30k annually
· Establish relationships with new clients and secure contracts in order to attain annual minimum sales goals.
Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products and services.
Will travel to visit prospects who are solidly interested in our products on a consistent basis. The emphasis is to develop new business with qualified and viable leads. Will also attend several national and state trade shows.
Develops prospect proposals by gathering relevant information based on needs and presents pricing options. Is responsive to prospects’ needs and follows through on all aspects of the sales process.
· Achieving sales targets and department goals.
· Providing continuous reporting
· Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Updating all internal systems to properly track potential customer and customer contacts.
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
· Helping with market research when necessary.
· Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
· Setting sales quarter, annual and bi-annual plans.
· Maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and ease internal communication.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health benefits
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Dental Implant/Digital Dentistry experience required.
· Proven ability to drive the business development process from plan to close.
· Experience in the dental sales industry is a plus.
· High level of commitment.
· 3-7 DAYS OF TRAVEL PER MONTH WILL BE REQUIRED.
Competencies & Skills:
· English fluency is a MUST.?
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent Time/task management skills.
· Excellent Documentation skills.
· Customer Focus.
· Result oriented.