POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cad Cam Designer Implant Technician
LOCATION: Timonium, MD
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: 55K – 75K plus full benefits
Excellent opportunity to work for a progressive established growing lab in a beautiful suburb of Baltimore.
Must have full knowledge of all implant systems and design capabilities.
Our core competencies are dental implants, complex surgical cases, and removable.
State-of-the-art lab with extensive CAD/CAM and 3D printing equipment.
We are an innovative lab that embraces change and learning. We’re looking for hard-working, problem-solvers to join our growing team!
Pay is highly competitive with full benefits.
- To be the lead technician in the implant department. The technician will have the ability to recognize the different implant systems and componentry associated with them.
- Assemble appropriate components to facilitate the fabrication of soft tissue models.
- Select proper components and prepare as needed for each particular case according to PTC designs and methods, company standard operating procedures.
- Work closely with internal customers, understand their requirements, and ensure that all specifications are being met.
- A CDT or dental technology degree is desirable or equivalent with a minimum of 6 years experience in the dental lab industry.
- Good hand/eye coordination and dexterity are required.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy, PTC methods and procedures, and a full understanding of the company’s quality and standard operating procedures.
- Skills in training and coaching and overall supervising.