POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician Quality Control
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Full-service dental lab located in Tampa, FL. with a long history of quality and service.
We are searching for energetic, organized, and eager-to-learn individuals that want to join a dynamic and growing team.
- Skilled to make and repair dental appliances, applies layers of porcelain over Zirconia to form dental prostheses, for crowns, bridges, and tooth facings.
- The QC technician must be able to fabricate crown and bridges with an emphasis on quality, margins, consistent contacts, occlusions, and custom shades to match the color of natural teeth according to the prescription of the dentist.
- Verifies accuracy of tooth dimensions and occlusion of teeth, using micrometer and articulator.
- They work with plastics, ceramics, and metals, using models made from impressions taken by the dentist of a patient’s mouth or teeth.
- Thoroughly understand all individual case requirements per corresponding RX, Understand Principals of Esthetic Smile Design, Principles of occlusion and function, Client, and patient expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of shades, functionality, and contours.