POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician – Cad Cam IOS File Management
LOCATION: Fenton, MO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity in Fenton, MO for a Full-Time CAD/CAM IOS File Management II.
The regular hours for this position are from 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Enter patient information and import digital scans to create 3D virtual model.
- It is the dental technician’s job to ensure all steps are followed, in order to ensure consistently accurate results.
- Enter every case with the proper material and tooth number.
- Verify the scan is correct and materials have been entered correctly.
- Adjust settings accordingly to product types.
- Read and review all paperwork on each case for correct information.
- Communicate to Technical Communications team if the scans are distorted, require modification or prescription contains instructions that are contraindications for requested material/process.
- Keep cases organized so that everyone on the milling projects can work as a team.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong spatial ability, good hand-eye coordination, excellent perception skills, and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Logical, analytical thinker with the ability to process information and formulate decisions.
- Dependable and reliable; willing to take on needed duties to fulfill the goals of this operation and take responsibility for actions.
- Able to multi-task with a variety of different assignments.
- Flexible and open to frequent change, supporting the efforts of the organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or GED
- OSHA/Bloodborne Pathogen/General Safety Training
- Computer Knowledge and Experience
- On-the-job training