POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician Contour and Finish
LOCATION: New York City, NY
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: 60K-90K plus benefits
We are looking for an experienced Dental Technician to support our growing dental lab. In this role, you will work closely with internal teams across operations, technology, customer service, and training to create best-in-class implant restorations for our customers. This is a special opportunity to help build the world’s best digital dental laboratory from the ground up.
- Contour and finish ceramic and PMMA restorations
- Finish and bond implant restorations of all varieties
- Quality control restorations and related components
- Monitor and maintain lab equipment
- Develop and improve lab production processes
- Play a critical role in the development of this lab
- Based in NYC area or willing to relocate
- Minimum 6 years of experience in dental technology
- Experience with milling and finishing custom titanium abutments from pre-milled titanium blanks brands such as DESS, NT-Trading, Medentika, etc.
- Proficiency with CAD/CAM software such as 3Shape, ExoCAD, etc.
- Experienced with CAD/CAM production environments using 3D printers and milling machines
- Previous experience acting as quality assurance for a specific product or department
- Can operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to build programs and workflows, navigate ambiguity, and iterate quickly and proactively
- Experienced with fabricating and finishing removable and/or orthodontics
- Have previously built departments in the lab from scratch, including the operational infrastructure (implemented lab management software, written SOPs, etc)
- A tech-driven thinker with a passion for digital dentistry
- Relentlessly positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and makes a point of having fun on the job!
Compensation and Benefits
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program