POSITION TYPE: Dental Implant Sales Consultant
SPECIALTY UNIT: Sales Consultant
LOCATION: Fort Washington, PA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Pay Rate: $65,000 plus commission. Total comp around $100,000-$125,000
Founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join our Company, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Dental Implant Sales Consultant
We are seeking a Dental Implant Sales Consultant for our team. Working with us means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
We have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
· Meeting with potential patients at our Dental Implant Center to discuss our dental implant solution
· Assisting potential patients in the decision making process utilizing the our consult process
· Develop and maintain relationships with our potential and current patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment
· Using Salesforce.com, maintain records of completed transactions and patients
· Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest on us to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
· Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
· Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
· Other duties as assigned
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative B2C selling experience)
· Strong communication and rapport building skills
· Self-motivation, drive and initiative
· An outgoing and confident approach
· Ability to establish immediate rapport with prospective patients
· Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
· Benefits of joining our organization:
· Daily preset sales appointments
· Monday through Thursday work week (Friday as necessary)
· Thorough/Intensive training program
· Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan: over 80% of our Dental Implant Sales Consultant earned over six figures last year!