POSITION TYPE: Dentistry – National Account Director
LOCATION: Boston, MA – Position is mostly remote (25% travel required)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
SALARY: Starting at $150,000 annual comp
The National Account Manager will be a key new member of the leadership team. This North American function will be responsible for managing various aspects that support Business Development (Partnerships / Strategic Alliance) activities for the company. Primary responsibilities include the development of Commercial and Strategic Alliance Agreements with DSOs, Implant courses, Aligners manufacturers, CBCT/IOS manufacturers, Dental Schools and labs and then acting as a primary point of contact for post-deal oversight.
- Identify, research, and develop present and future business development opportunities. Create and develop a pipeline of incremental business to support growth and revenue goals.
- Lead in activities including initiating contact, negotiating, developing business cases, preparing presentations, communicating amongst internal stakeholders to ensure alignment, closing agreements and developing business initially and over time.
- Key (and oftentimes primary) business contact for post-deal management including resolving contractual issues, managing and negotiating any amendments and preparing post-deal reporting to the leadership team
- Managing revenue from partnerships including revenue risk mitigation and driving new ideas to grow revenue from existing partnership
- Day to day partnering with Executive level leaders across the organization from deal creation through ongoing relationship. Strong communication and partnership skills is a must.
- Leading quarterly partnership reviews with key internal stakeholders and drafting and publishing report to the executive team.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health benefits
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Dental Implant/Digital Dentistry experience required.
· Proven ability to drive the business development process from plan to close.
· Experience in the dental sales industry is a plus.
· High level of commitment.
· 3-7 DAYS OF TRAVEL PER MONTH WILL BE REQUIRED.