POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Regional Manager
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, OR
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Pay Rate: $70,000 +
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to take responsibility of our 5 private practice locations (2 established and 3 new practices opening in 2022). The ideal candidate is driven, empathetic, customer service-minded, and organized. We are looking for someone who is capable of staffing strategies, problem-solving, communicating with all staff members, and focused on reaching targeted objectives.
You will also be responsible for implementing and overseeing the company’s best operational practices and follow the company’s vision of providing exceptional patient care.
- Work Closely with Doctors and Staff to set the tone of a group of practices, which in turn forms patients’ and employee’s attitudes about the practice.
- Oversight, re-states the practice philosophy through systems, problem solving, and communication.
- Ultimate responsibility for performance of offices and all of its functions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, superior project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to draw valid conclusions; apply sound judgment in making decisions, and make decisions under pressure
- Act as a liaison for routine matters such as time off, schedule changes, questions about policies and procedures, special projects etc…
- Act as a liaison between doctor and patients, colleagues and the public as requested.
- Evaluates the quality of office systems currently in place and plans strategies for those that need adjustment.
- Conduct Monthly Office meetings reviewing goals, budgets, open issues, and adjust office systems accordingly.
- Monitor office statistics to ensure office is viable, prosperous, and expanding, adjusts office accordingly to ensure Production and Collection (et all) activities are maximized.
- Ensures and encourages good communication between staff and doctors.
- Hires / Evaluates / Terminate employees with Owner and Director of Operations approval.
- Develops training programs to continually upgrade the knowledge of the staff.
- Responsible for any other tasks assigned by the Owner and Director of Operations.
- Ensure and monitor compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of experience in multi-location (5+) management in dental, healthcare, retail, pharmaceutical or other related industry
· Medical Insurance