POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Skilled Dental Lab Ceramist
LOCATION: 30 miles north of Philadelphia, PA
Pay: $80K to $120K+
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Skilled Dental Lab Ceramist:
Established Laboratory with 30 years, currently looking for a full-time Dental Ceramist. Minimum 2-years experience. Require highly motivated and skilled person.
· Great benefits (Health Benefits, 401k, vacation time, paid holidays, education credit).
· Highly competitive salary.
· Relocation provided.
· Sign-in bonus.
· Yearly Bonus.
· Yearly Raise.
· Work-life balance.
· Thorough understanding of morphology and functional design in both anterior and posterior restorations is essential for full arch/full mouth cases.
· Start-to-finish proficiency in all aspects of Ceramics: build-up, grind-in, contour, full anatomy, contacts, and metal/porcelain margins.
· Must have a clear understanding of form and function.
· Produce artistic, esthetic, and high-quality porcelain work.
· Custom Shades.
· Attention to detail.
· Clear and concise oral communication skills.
· 2 years of Dental Lab experience.
· Willing to learn more and grow with the company.
· The candidate should be living within 40 miles from the lab.
really depend upon the skill. From $80K to $120K+
?Please send a resume, salary history/requirements, a cover letter as to what you can do for our organization/why you are the one we should hire, for consideration, as well as what date you can start. if experienced a “hands-on” working interview will be required.