POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Oral Surgeon
LOCATION: Logan Township, NJ
JOB TYPE: Part Time Permanent
We are seeking a part time Oral Surgeon to join our growing team. We offer a competitive compensation package, a family atmosphere and benefits!
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures.
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Providing emergency treatment of orofacial injuries including facial lacerations, intraoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Performing minor cosmetic procedures, such as chin and cheekbone enhancements.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the oral and/or facial regions.
- Competitive compensation model
- All lab fees and CE courses paid for
- Board Certified Oral Surgeon
- Hold a DDS/DMD from accredited dental school
- Current NJ license in good standing
- Three years clinical experience