POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Laboratory Technician – Removable dept. Manager
LOCATION: Falcon Heights, MN
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this Removable Department Manager opportunity in Manchester, NH.
Salary is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
The regular hours for this position are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and are subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manages and maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training team members; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; and developing personal growth opportunities for team members
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising team members; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards; analyzing and resolving quality problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements
- Work with laboratory leadership to develop and maintain budgets
- Follow up on all customer complaints to ensure the issues identified are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and use as an opportunity to coach team members
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have computer skills including typing and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Verbally communicate with all levels of staff, leadership, and customers maintaining a positive demeanor and nurturing teamwork
- Must be familiar with Performance Management processes, Project Management, Coaching, Quality Management, and Developing Standards
- Must be a results-driven individual
- Understands the importance of, and has the ability to, foster teamwork
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required: Minimum five (5) years experience in a removable dental prosthesis fabrication department
- Required: Production and/or Manufacturing experience
- Preferred: Management experience
- Preferred: Customer Service experience
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record