POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Technology
LOCATION: Miami/Ft Lauderdale, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Technology Integration Specialist will be a professional orthodontic clinician to help scale our rapidly growing company. The Integration Specialist is responsible for working with and training orthodontic professionals (doctors and dental assistants) to use our revolutionary orthodontic appliance. This position will require significant travel (50 – 75%). If you would like to expand your horizons and skill set outside of the normal day-to-day orthodontic practice responsibilities, then this is the perfect position for you.
Technology Integration Specialist will work as an integral part of provider onboarding process by providing doctors and staff with the necessary training and system integration. Their activities will include live and virtual clinical training, and staff education during the entire integration journey from clinical protocols, bonding best practices, case management, and to case completion.
The primary goals of this position are to meet sales goals, build the appropriate funnel for future customer acquisition, and ensure ongoing success of the company. The role will report to the Director of Business Development and Practice Integration and be engaged in ongoing funnel and strategic discussions with him/her on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
· Deliver engaging live or virtual orientations on the process flow, product information and training of best practices to new clinicians and registered dental assistants on how to use our appliance
· Respond in a timely fashion to clinical support tickets in Salesforce to provide clinical guidance for our doctors seeking assistance
· Support our customers by proactively providing resources and assistance by scheduling training and 1:1 case reviews.
· Determine training needs by traveling with clinical advisors and Business Growth Consultants; observing sales and patient deliveries; conferring with our clinical team to solve customer or team challenges
· Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques with the clinical team; providing immediate support with routine job functions
· Support training’s financial objectives by recommending budget items and controlling costs
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
· Work closely with the clinical experience team to help identify and escalate issues to the appropriate team
· 5 years of experience performing all functions in an orthodontic office
· An ideal candidate would have had a leadership role in the orthodontic office in which they were responsible for the integration of new appliances, procedures and systems.
· Experience successfully conducting group trainings to introduce new products or orthodontic protocols
· Familiar with Salesforce, MS Office suite; and proficient computer skills with the ability to use different treatment software and web tools.
· Proactive and driving personality, attention to detail
· Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
· Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
· Fast learner who is willing to take on the challenges of learning new techniques and tools
· Comfortable teaching other dental clinician’s new skills and measure the results of their learning based on best practices and coaching
· Flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
· Support the team with a selfless attitude
· Willingness to travel nationwide (50-75% Travel, typically booked with 3 weeks advanced notice)
· High school diploma or equivalent with on-the-job training; associate degree; and clinical orthodontic experience
· Car Allowance
· Fuel Allowance
· All travel expenses covered