Dental Assistant / Endo Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Endodontics
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, OR (15 min from Portland)
JOB TYPE: Part-Time Permanent (MWF)
We are seeking an upbeat and friendly dental assistant to join our Endodontic practice in Lake Oswego, OR!
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for creating an enjoyable and comfortable overall experience while supporting patients through their appointment from beginning to end.
- Assisting your fellow team members with any support needed. This could range from answering phones, making appointments, ushering the patient to their treatment room or reception area, tidying the reception area, cleaning instruments, assist the doctor, care facilitation and records management. We all like to be ready to jump in and help each other as much as possible!
- Responds quickly and effectively to patient concerns and resolves matters with a customer-centered approach.
- You will learn and grow with a progressive team as we provide training in communications, customer service and knowledge of dental procedures.
- Have fun, smile, and make our patients happy!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Radiology Proficiency Certificate
- 401(k)/Retirement Plan
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance